Excavator Track Chain Apply to Komatsu PC300-6 207-32-00141
Why the chain derails from excavator?
1. If the chain falls due to external reasons, the crawler of the excavator enters impurities such as soil or stones, and passes through the rugged road surface, the force on the crawler shoe will be seriously unbalanced, which is easy to fail.
2. The operator’s operation skills are not qualified, and improper operation when driving the excavator to turn or walk will also cause deviant faults.
3. The four wheels are not in the same plane, causing the track derailment, which is often caused by the damage of the idler. It is necessary to carefully observe whether the screws on the idler are missing, broken, and whether the slot that blocks the idler is deformed. If necessary, the idler needs to be replaced.
4. When the oil seal of the tensioning cylinder leaks oil and the spring at the tensioning device breaks, the crawler will be too loose, resulting in chain tripping. Check whether the tightening cylinder forgets to grease in time and whether there is oil leakage in the tightening cylinder.
5. When the chain guard is seriously worn, it will also cause the excavator to fall off the chain. The chain guard cannot limit the track well, and the track shoe swings too much, resulting in falling off the chain.
6. The excavator has been used for a long time, and the crawler must be worn. The wear of the chain reinforcement, chain barrel and other components on the crawler will also cause the crawler to fall off the chain.
7. For the drive motor gear ring, when the wear is too serious, it needs to be replaced in time, which will also cause the excavator to fall off the chain.
1. Through quench-tempering processes to guarantee excellent mechanical properties, high strength and superior wear resistance to bending and breakage.
2. Good quality to reduce wear and prolong life-span, adding value to your products further to your business by maximizing durability of your products.
3. Precise design, carefully manufactured for proper fix easy grousering heavy loaded capacity up to 50tons without compromising proper functioning of the excavator reliable quality, high performance, quality services. Our products, your best choice.
4. We offer OEM parts fit for non-standard crawler-type equipment: mining industry, foresting industry and construction.
Part Number Reference
|OEM||207-32-00141 207-32-00300 207-32-00321 207-3200380 207-32-00390|
PC300-6 PC300-7 PC300-8 PC350-6 PC360-7
EX300-5 ZX270-3 ZX330-1 ZX330-3 ZX350-3